Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Covid Information

 If I am looking for specific info on anything related to covid, I generally wont go to a specific source, I will just go online and search what I am looking for. I will go through the news sites that come up and see if they match to decide if the information is accurate. I tend to not focus on most social media sites, but occasionally will read different things I find. I normally turn to the CDC for most of the information. Most of my friends and family also rely on CDC and other related sites, but will occasionally look through other sources to determine the most accurate. In my opinion, the way the pandemic has been politicized is far more dangerous than it is itself. The way masks have been politicized is a big issue, if the US would have been able to get the citizens to follow protocols I feel as if the pandemic would be much less of an issue today. Everything nowadays gets politicized which causes many issues no matter the consequences. Many governors are struggling to keep their citizens safe due to the face masks being made political. I have attached a video from CNN News that shows how masks have become political during the pandemic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving ... Covid Edition

 This year, Thanksgiving was VERY different in my household. We have a pretty big family so usually we are all over the place visiting as ma...