Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Covid Meme

 While looking for memes about covid, I found one that is based on the cast of the TV show Friends 9my favorite show ever) and I have actually seen this one on multiple social media platforms. 

If you've ever seen the show, Rachel goes off of gossip, Monica is always about the facts, Ross is a "scientist" so he would use the scientific name, Joey is clueless, and Pheobe finds a way to sing about everything.

The second meme I found is a Chines meme about wearing household items as a face mask, I have no idea what the memes says, but I have seen some like this that originated in the US as well. 

Chinese citizens use fruits, bras as coronavirus masks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving ... Covid Edition

 This year, Thanksgiving was VERY different in my household. We have a pretty big family so usually we are all over the place visiting as ma...